Scenic Walks are less demanding than mountain walks but all have wonderful views.
Scenic Walks include:
- Walking around the lake on the low lying hills - or part-way and use the Bala Lake Railway to return. There are several options including the National Park well-marked Leisure Network.
- A walk around Bala, first along the lake, then the Rivers Dee and Tryweryn and then over farmland passing “the caves”.
- Visit some of the lower hills around Bala, such as: Moel y Garnedd, Moel Emoel or Moel y Llan.
- Follow the splendid Dee valley to Llandderfel, where you can visit The Bryntirion Inn.
- At the National White-Water Centre you can follow the Tryweryn Trail with information on flora and fauna while watching whitewater rafting and canoeing. Visit the café on the bank of the river.